Saturday, May 28, 2011

professor...

professor, I can post articles, but somehow i can't write comments on other classmate's work.

whenever I try to upload a comment, the page directs me back to the log in page even though I'm logged on to my account already...Below is my comment for Injection without Needle article:

Nice! As you said, it would be nice to have injections without feeling the pain of needles going inside my body. Would that also be possible to draw my blood out for donation purpose without the needle injection? The first reason I do not donate my blood is because I don't want to feel dizzy for the whole day after the donation, but the second reason is because the place you can go to donate your blood is so dirty and looks unhygenic. I don't want to get virus or some kind of disease for doing something helpful for the society. Wthi this new medicine, perhaps blood donation would be easier as well. :)

somehow I can't post this under her article... sorry I must be terrible in computer. :(

2 comments:

  1. This happened to me, too. So I tried thousands of times to upload a comment and it worked. I don't know why this happend.

    ReplyDelete