Monday, May 30, 2011

The match-rigging scandal

You must have heard about the match-rigging scandal in K-league. The scandal is getting worse because a football player involved in the scandal committed suicide.
He was a former midfielder for Jeonbuk Hundai. He felt ashamed of being involved,and
he said that the players under the prosecution investigation are all his friends. He also said that he's responsible for everything.
Some people appeal to our sympathy by arguing that most of players involved are getting very low salary, but even such a player is paid more than the average salary. K-league players' complaints and concerns have been low popularity of the league, but they became the one who spolied the league after all. I don't blame most of players who try their best, but this match-fixing should be rooted out. No matter what excuse is, it can never be justified. K-league doesn't have to be called 'sports' if it is all lie.

I pray for the deceased, but I hope no player try to solve the problem by killing himself ever again.

***I am very sorry.I made a stupid mistake.
You're right. I am not "preying".

3 comments:

  1. Yes! I agree with that match-fixing must be eradicated. To do that, a comprehensive investigation must be done as there is a rumor that Jo-poks(Korean Mafia) are involved in this scandal. I want the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't think you're preying, are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked your comment, and I fixed my post. I don't understand why you keep saying checking your comment.

    ReplyDelete