Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Japanese claim over Dokdo

Today evening, I saw an entertainment program introducing a famous Korean singer, Kim Jang Hoon, opening a press conference and supporting Korea's claim over Dokdo. I knew that the singer is famous for his hearty donations to the society, but it was unusual for me to see him stepping forward in quite a sensitive political issue. It was that Japan had claimed over Dokdo (once again!) through their revisions on history, geography and ethics middle school textbooks. I don't understand why Japan should bring up this issue when they're in such a mess. Read all about it what Japan has to say.....

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I also thought like you too when I saw this news!!! Many Koreans are trying to help Japan to get over the earthquake, but how can Japanese act like this in this kind of time and situation...? I was really upset of this :(

    ReplyDelete