Saturday, March 26, 2011

Argh.. Morning Call

I was having good sleep right now..
Suddenly bell rang and I thought it was an alarm but actually it was my parents calling me to ask me when are you going come today.
(I don't live with my parents heh)

It is Saturday(weekends=holiday)... but my parents wake up at like about 7 o'clock or so..
arrgh!
Now I got to take shower and get ready to go to see my parents.

I wonder why people back in my parents era?
People tend to wake up early...
in Korea there is a saying, "Early birds get the food..."
..well I think nowadays "Early birds wait for others..."

6 comments:

  1. I agree. Early birds wait for others..
    But I am sure it won't work that way in the business world! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! I live with my parents and they wake me up everyday at 7 am!! lol

    I think parents or even our grandparents wake up so early because firstly they are used to their routine, and secondly lack the sleep as they get older! This is what I heard from my grandparents. They wake up at 5 am... can't do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waking up early reminds me of my Leadership Training class today morning. The professor said that he lives with his alarm clock all the time because he can't wake up without it....

    It was kind of fun to know that even old people(?) can't wake up without an alarm clock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I lived with my parents, I really hate that I had to wake up early to have a breakfast together. Now I live by myself, and I can wake up whenever I want. I liked that,but I sometimes miss my old days because freedom only made me lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my parents :) !!
    They let me to wake up at any time I want :p
    It could be much better to have parents like yours, though.
    Anyway, I don't think everyone should be a earlybird but I think I, myself should be a early bird :) It depends what kind of person we are. For me, I feel fresher and more boosted up when I wake up early. So I'm trying to be a early bird these days and it is really hard to be.

    ReplyDelete